A tag after a long time... Preeti has tagged me. Hope this tag is going to breathe some life into my poor dead creative cells...

Last movie seen in a theatre?
Tare zameen par. I am not a movie buff and very rarely go out to watch movies.

What book are you reading?
None.The last one I read was
The Man-eater of Malgudi
All my books are getting dusty in the cupboard these days.
The bookworm is slowly dying..woaaaa…

Favorite board game:
Scrabble, as long as I am winning ;)

Favorite magazine:
Magazines kept at my office breakout-area: Outlook, Week, India Today

Favorite smells:
Smell of jasmine and tube rose, aroma of food when hungry,
nail polish, paint…

Favorite sound:
Amma’s voice over the phone when I am sick or depressed,
Rumble of waterfall, while trekking.

Worst feeling in the world:
Feeling of being alone, the feeling that nobody is there in this world for you..!!

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Is it Friday yet???

Favorite fast food place:
Brewhaha.That’s our favourite hang out place. We sit on the floor with carpets and lotsa pillows, relax, sip a coffee and play a board game (they provide all that)

Future child’s name:
No clue…Maybe I will outsource this job.
I took 3 months to zero in on a name for my niece!!!

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”
Travel to exotic places, shop, shop and shop till I drop :D

Do you drive fast?
I dont drive.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yep.. my life-size teddy bear gifted by
M.

Favourite drink
Hot chocolate

Do you eat the stem of broccoli?
I have never eaten broccoli.

Storms - Cool or Scary?
Cool and romantic. I would love to watch the sea on a stormy day

If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Black with burgundy streaks. I tried this on my own once
when I was utterly bored. But it didnt turn out well :(

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Cochin, Tanjore, Bangalore

Favorite sports to watch:
Table tennis...I impatiently watch it while waiting for my turn to play..

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
A genuine & down-to-earth person. And a bit naughty too..

What’s under your bed?
Dust....the maid didn’t clean it properly ;)

Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes… a thousand times again.

Morning person or night owl?
Night owl definitely. I rarely sleep before 1 am and never get up before 9am.

Over easy or sunny side up?
Both..I wont mind as long as it’s egg.
Over easy bcoz my mom thinks it has germs if not fully cooked.

Favorite place to relax:
Home sweet home..
Or maybe on a tree house in a dense forest, with brooks & streams running beside...

Favorite pie:
I don’t like pies

Favorite ice cream flavor:
Vanilla & chocolate anytime..
Now, the mere thought of ‘death-by-chocolate’ is making my mouth melt.. mmmm…

You pass this tag to:
Rechit, Ajay, Aths, Minu

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Rechit the lime soda guy.

3 comments:

and 9am is early enuf? i don't see daylight till 11 am. ;-)

meanwhile, you should check out -- One nice thing about the person who sent this to you -- in my post ;-)

you are tagged by the brick :-)

@aths: i save 12 pm for weekends :)
i always stay walking distance from office so that i can get up late

@calvin: guess i have done this..

Followers